ALL TUITION IS DUE BY THE END OF THE MONTH.
TUITION MUST BE CURRENT GOING INTO THE FOLLOWING MONTH.
ALL TUITION MUST BE PAID IN FULL BY APRIL 1.
Practices for all teams will start the week Monday October 29.
Monday and Wednesday – 5:45 to 7:45 – Elevate 13s | 7:45 to 9:45 Elevate 15Rs and Elevate 16s
Tuesday and Thursday – 5:45 to 7:45 – Elevate 15Ns | 7:45 to 9:45 Elevate 17s and Elevate 18s
Friday – 6 to 10 – Scrimmages for all teams 15 and up
**TIMES WILL VARY based on travel schedules
Tuition includes uniform package.
National Team – $2900
January 19-21 – Music City Volleyball Championships – Nashville Tennessee – INFO February 2-3 – Daytona 100 – Daytona Florida – INFO February 16-18 – Capitol Hill Volleyball Classic – Washington DC – INFO March 2-3 – Molten Pre-Q – Tampa Florida – INFO March 15-17 – JNQ Sunshine Volleyball Classic – Orlando Florida – INFO March 30-31 – Tampa Slam – Tampa Florida – INFO
- May 3-5 – Asics Florida Volleyball Challenge QUALIFIER – Orlando Florida – INFO ** THIS IS A 3 DAY TOURNAMENT ** 18s will play in 2 day Championship
Regional Team – $2300
February 2-3 – Daytona 100 – Daytona Florida – INFO February – 16-18 – Gasparilla Kickoff – Tampa Florida – INFO March 2-3 – Molten Pre-Q – Tampa Florida – INFO March 9-10 – March Mayhem – Tampa Florida – INFO March 15-17 – JNQ Sunshine Volleyball Classic – Orlando Florida – INFO March 30-31 – Tampa Slam – Tampa Florida – INFO
- May 4-5 – Asics Florida Volleyball Challenge – Orlando Florida – INFO ** THIS IS A 2 DAY TOURNAMENT **
All practices to be held at The Chapel 2795 Keystone Rd, Tarpon Springs, FL 34688 (see map on front page)
TEAM COST INCLUDES:
– 6 Months-Club Season: Season runs from November through April
– Three (3) practices per week/ 2 hrs. each (national teams only) – Regional teams practice twice a week
– Entry Fees for 7 tournaments – Two (2) National Qualifiers – Two (2) out of state tournaments (National Teams)
– Uniform Package – 3 jerseys, 2 practice shirts, embroidered backpack, and embroidered warm-up jacket and sweat pants.
– Indoor – Air Conditioned Facility, Insurance & General Liability
– High Level Coaches Salary
– ALL coaches travel expenses (Hotel Fees, Gas, Meals, Flights, etc).
– Recruiting Assistance
*Costs do not include AAU Nationals or USAV Nationals
Player tuition is expected to be kept current month to month. If tuition falls behind, practice and tournament time will be affected. All Tuition must be paid in full by April 1.
Each player is required to meet all financial obligations. The Club’s budget is based on the number of participants that commit to play for each team each season, and the Club has financial obligations to meet according to that budget.
As a result, the fees must be paid to Elevate even if the player elects to cease participation in Elevate at any time for any reason. There are no refunds once the player commits to the team and begins practices. It is important to note that travel expenses for players and families are not included in the club fees. You should fully understand the tournament schedule in order to estimate the actual expenses that you may incur for transportation, hotels, and meals.